Singing in the rain (Sunday Nov 1st)
Time & Location
About the Event
Clever, incisive, and funny, Singin' In The Rain is a masterpiece of the classical Hollywood musical. The 1952 American musical romantic comedy is directed and choreographed by Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen, starring Kelly, Donald O'Connor, and Debbie Reynolds, and featuring Jean Hagen, Millard Mitchell and Cyd Charisse. It offers a lighthearted depiction of Hollywood in the late 1920s, with the three stars portraying performers caught up in the transition from silent films to "talkies".
For more information, including a full cast list and reviews, go to: https://www.moviola.org/films/
Wylye Valley Cinema will be following the government COVID-19 guidelines for community events and cinemas, including social distanced seating, managed entry and exit, and online bookings and online payment only (no walk-ins). In line with government regulations and indoor spaces we will be advising everyone to wear face coverings, and no refreshments will be served.
BOOKING AND ARRANGEMENTS We want to keep you safe and ensure that you can enjoy a much needed evening out. And we know you will understand that we need to comply with the latest Covid 19 Prevention Guidelines for Community Venues and Village Halls. So please note the following conditions :
- Booking is now totally online - you will not be admitted unless you have booked a seat . Please go to www.artsinthelangfords.com and book your seat . All tickets are £5.00
- Capacity will be limited to 25 per performance
- This film will start at 1500 and doors will now open at 1445 .
- We will be asking you to queue outside respecting social distancing before taking your seat for the film.
- Everyone will be asked to sanitise their hands on entry to the hall - this will be available
- We will be asking you to sit in 'household' bubbles or as a single person. Seats will be 1m-2m apart
- There will be no socialising before the showing and no refreshments available
- You will be asked to wear a face covering in line with current government guidelines
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell ,have been in contact with anyone who has been unwell or been in contact with anyone with Covid 19
We thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back !
- Singin' in the Rain (1st Nov)£5£50£0